Beauty Pop, Vol. 8
• An ongoing manga series in Japan – over 7 volumes released to date.
• Currently serialized in Japan’s Ciao magazine.
• In 1999, Arai received the prestigious Shogakukan Manga Award for Angel Lip.
• Arai’s popular manga series Ask Dr. Rin! was made into an animated TV show.
• Drama CD available in Japan.
• Released quarterly.
Although a truly gifted hairstylist, Kiri Koshiba has no interest in using her talent to pursue fame and fortune, unlike the three popular boys in the "Scissors Project" at school. Determined to become the best makeover team in Japan, they give showy makeovers to handpicked girls. As much as Kiri tries to shy away from the Scissors Project spotlight, she finds herself responding to beauty's call...
Just as the Scissors Project is getting stronger than ever, forces are at work to discredit Kiri and disband the club. What's even more surprising is the person who is behind it all...