Croatian, the official language of Croatia, is spoken by approximately 4.5 million speakers in Croatia, plus 1 million speakers in other parts of Europe, the US, and Canada. There are 3 main dialects: kajkavski, cakavski, and štokavski (official dialect). Pimsleur's Croatian teaches štokavski.Croatian, Basic
- Ten 30-minute lessons of spoken Croatian language instruction (the first ten Units of Pimsleur's Comprehensive Program).
- Essential grammar and vocabulary that teach you greetings, numbers, how to order food and drinks and to give and ask for directions. Learn to speak with near-native pronunciation.
- No mindless repetition! Converse with native speakers in natural (and useful!) conversations.
- Easy, fast, fun and effective language acquisition.
- Completely Audio - anytime, anywhere. No computer necessary! Unlike expensive software programs which tie learners to a computer, Pimsleur courses are available in CD or mp3 format to meet your needs.