Learn to Speak and Understand Czech with Pimsleur Language Programs
Czech is the official language of the Czech Republic. There are approximately 12 million native speakers. The two largest dialect groups in the Czech Republic are Bohemian (most widely spoken) and Hanak Moravian, spoken in the southeast. Pimsleur's Czech teaches the Bohemian dialect.
- Ten 30-minute lessons of spoken Czech language instruction (the first ten Units of Pimsleur's 30-Unit Comprehensive Program).
- Essential grammar and vocabulary that teach you greetings, numbers, how to order food and drinks and to give and ask for directions. Learn to speak with near-native pronunciation.
- No mindless repetition! Converse with native speakers in natural (and useful!) conversations.
- Easy, fast, fun and effective language acquisition.
- Completely Audio - anytime, anywhere. No computer necessary! Unlike expensive software programs which tie learners to a computer, Pimsleur courses are available in CD or mp3 format to meet your needs.
- Receive an instant credit of $50 to trade up from the Basic to the full Level 1 Comprehensive CD course.
Hear an Excerpt
See a Sample
Excerpt 1 of 1
Get our latest book recommendations, author news and sweepstakes right to your inbox