For Nora Grey, romance was not part of the plan. She’s never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how much her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her. Not until Patch came along.
With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Nora is drawn to him against her better judgment. But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora’s not sure who to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is, and to know more about her than her closest friends. She can’t decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is way more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel.
For Nora is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen—and, when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost her life.
- Simon & Schuster Audio |
- 8 disks |
- ISBN 9781442356078 |
- May 2012 |
- Grades 9 and up |
- Lexile HL640
Becca Fitzpatrick: Book That Changed My LIfe
Videos related to this book
To download a file to your computer right-click on the link and choose 'save file as'
High Resolution Images
Book Cover Image (jpg): Hush, Hush
Unabridged Compact Disk 9781442356078
Author Photo (jpg): Becca Fitzpatrick
Photo by Krista Sidwell(0.1 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit
Reading Group Guide
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
About the book
Danger oozes out of every gorgeous pore of Patch Cipriano’s well-toned body. So why is Nora Grey, who excels at keeping her life danger-free, so drawn to him? Why is it that when she looks into his black eyes her body stops listening to her brain? Patch has secrets . . . a dark past that both frightens and intrigues Nora. But how much does she really want to know about what may turn out to be the ultimate bad boy?
- How does Nora feel when she and Patch are first paired up in biology class? Would their paths have crossed otherwise? How different—or similar—are Patch and Nora below the surface?
- What draws Nora to Patch? How much of it is physical? How much of it is destiny? Should she have tried to fight the attraction?
- Why does Elliot help Jules/Chauncey? Why does Vee defend the two Kinghorn boys? Are they equally responsible for what happens?
- How is Patch’s relationship with Nora different from the relationship that got him expelled from Heaven? Why was he so resistant to becoming a guardian angel? Where do you think Patch and Nora’s relationship will go?
- Why does Jules/Chauncey hate Patch so much? Is his anger justified?
- What role does Nora’s father play in her life? In what ways does his death make her more resistant to the supe