Kaplan ACT in a Box
A strong ACT score means more financial aid for college— and with escalating costs in an unpredictable economy, scoring higher is more important than ever. This portable prep includes:
- 600 flashcards covering every section of the ACT: Reading, English, Math, Science—and the optional Writing section
- Key math topics such as trigonometry, coordinate geometry, and probability
- Practice with challenging multiple-choice grammar questions
- Review of essential vocabulary words with sample sentences using them in context
- Biology, chemistry, and physics definitions and tips for reading science tables and graphs
- Sample writing essay prompts
The ACT is accepted by virtually all colleges and universities in the U.S., including those in the Ivy League, and has been offered in all 50 states since 1960.
To download a file to your computer right-click on the link and choose 'save file as'
High Resolution Images
Book Cover Image (jpg): Kaplan ACT in a Box
2nd Edition, Second Edition Cards 9781607144786(0.5 MB)