1. John Ringo has over two and a half million books in print.
2. He has written six New York Times best sellers.
3. A veteran of the 82nd Airborne, Ringo brings military characters and their explosive battles to vivid, three-dimensional life.
4. Travis S. Taylor’s science background complements Ringo’s military realism with scientific realism, praised by Publishers Weekly as “dazzling . . . cutting-edge scientific possibilities . . .stimulating and satisfying. . . .”
5. Full color brochure for the series.
6. Special kit mailing of brochure and the hardcover edition. .
7. Trade advertising.
8. Advertising in Locus, Kliatt, more.
9. Teaser chapters for Claws That Catch by Ringo and Taylor, and Storm from the Shadows by David Weber.
10. Special backlist discounts for Ringo.
In the midst of recovering from their successful if casualty prone first mission, the crew of the Alliance Space Ship Vorpal Blade are suddenly scrambled back into action. All other priorities take second place as word arrives on earth of a gate colony which has fallen to an unidentified alien assault. As the only space ship currently available to the Human-Adar Alliance, the Vorpal Blade is dispatched to find out what happened to the colony, rescue any survivors and learn the identity of the attackers.
With new complexities added to the universe started in the novel Into the Looking Glass and continued in Vorpal Blade, Manxome Foe continues the tradition of non-stop action, valorous if quirky characters and rigorous science drawn from the frontiers of current theory. The odd-ball crew of the Vorpal Blade is an unlikely savior of earth, but none dare say they quail at engaging the Manxome Foe.