Building Better Math Skills
- A 10-question diagnostic quiz in every chapter to show readers where they need the most help.
- Math from basic arithmetic to Algebra 2, broken down by subject and then building up from chapter to chapter so readers can group concepts together for easier learning.
- A variety of practice exercises with detailed answer explanations for every topic.
- A 15-20 question recognition and recall practice set that includes material from the entire chapter (and a few questions that cover material from the previous chapters), to once again reinforce what the reader has learned on a larger scale. Detailed answer explanations follow the practice set.
- Bulleted chapter summaries for easy review.
Added to Cart
Get our latest book recommendations, author news and sweepstakes right to your inbox