• Death imitating art: When a prominent Atlanta businessman is shot and killed during an armed robbery, it appears to be a situation of wrong place, wrong time. But his friend Julie rutledge believes differently and sets out to prove that it was murder, orchestrated by the victim’s nephew, Creighton Wheeler. representing him is famed defense lawyer Derek mitchell, who soon realizes that his client is as depraved as Julie claims, that Creighton doesn’t just enjoy movies, he reenacts them—and that he’s made Julie and Derek his unwilling costars.
• Blockbuster author: Sandra Brown’s novels are favorites of critics and readers alike. Smoke Screen debuted at #1 on the New York Times bestseller list and at #2 on the Canadian Bestseller List. Play Dirty and Ricochet both debuted at #2 on the New York Times bestseller list. The International Thriller Writers Association named Brown the Thriller master of 2008. In a starred review, Publishers Weekly described Ricochet as a “stand-out thriller,” and The Providence Journal called Play Dirty “a masterpiece of nouveau noir.” Stephen King says of Sandra Brown’s Hello, Darkness: “If you want romantic suspense that has teeth—big ones—she’s your gal.”
• A sleep-with-the-lights-on thriller: Brown is one of the rare writers whose books captivate male and female readers alike. In her newest tale, Sandra Brown delivers another action-packed page-turner that will leave readers on the edge of their seats.
Added to Cart
Hear an Excerpt
Get our latest book recommendations, author news and sweepstakes right to your inbox
To download a file to your computer right-click on the link and choose 'save file as'
High Resolution Images
- Book Cover Image (jpg): Smash Cut
Trade Paperback 9781439173398(1.9 MB)
- Author Photo (jpg): Sandra Brown
© Andrew Eccles(30.6 MB)
Any use of an author photo must include its respective photo credit