You Mean I'm Not Lazy, Stupid or Crazy?!
A Self-Help Book for Adults with Attention Deficit Disorder
- The new medications and their effectiveness
- The effects of ADD on human sexuality
- The differences between male and female ADD -- including falling estrogen levels and its impact on cognitive function
- The power of meditation
- How to move forward with coaching
And the book still includes advice about:
- Achieving balance by analyzing one's strengths and weaknesses
- Getting along in groups, at work and in intimate and family relationships -- including how to decrease discord and chaos
- Learning the mechanics and methods for getting organized and improving memory
- Seeking professional help, including therapy and medication
Read an Excerpt
From the Porch to the Printed Page: A Reader's Guide to Understanding This Book
Please don't skip this section! Although it's really a preface, we've written it as a separate chapter. We thought that many of our readers might approach a new book the way we do -- by skipping the miscellaneous pages and jumping right into the good stuff! But the information in this brief section is too important to gloss over. It will help answer some of the questions you may have as you go along.
Over two years ago, we sat on a porch swing and shared our vision for this book. Our original ideas took... see more
To download a file to your computer right-click on the link and choose 'save file as'
High Resolution Images
Book Cover Image (jpg): You Mean I'm Not Lazy, Stupid or Crazy?!
Trade Paperback 9780743264488(1.2 MB)